Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I am a Mother!

This mother's day, I went to bed feeling a little guilty.
(Like most mother's do- we realize all day how much better we should be doing)
The biggest thought I kept having is that being a super mom is not being able to DO
a million things, but to be able to truly LOVE of your children.
I think I have to stop DOING so many things 
in order to take the time to really observe and enjoy who they are.
I really have been blessed to raise some choice spirits!

(I love to dejunk... and dejunking my time has to be done regularly
in order to have the things I value most be my greatest focus.)
"BRIDLE ALL OF YOUR PASSIONS that ye may be filled with this LOVE" (Alma 38:12)

I also have to "PULL OUT" and look at them-
When I do, it is so easy to love their cute faces.
Just look at this cute face-

No comments: