Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Athletic Myriam

Myriam ran the Wellsville Mile yesterday and did great.
Her time was 7:47- which is the exact same time Sadie got in 4th grade!
She has been so excited for it and practiced every day.

She is also a star little soccer player.
It is her first year officially playing on a team...
but she's had plenty of neighborhood and recess experience.
She shocked us at our first game by scoring 3 points and being an incredible defender.
Donny calls her "The Brick Wall."
She's such a tiny little thing, but she is a tough woman- she can really push herself.

I went over to watch her play at recess and it was just her and the boys.
I had a flashback of myself- I loved playing soccer with the boys at recess in Elementary School.
I thought, "Yep- she is my daughter."

1 comment:

Sophie Weber said...

Way to go Myrs!! That mile time is AWESOME! Holy Cow! I want to train to get that!