Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Busy Mind

After visiting us for a couple of weeks over the holidays,
my mother-in-law observed that Hunter 
is much easier when his mind is busy.  
(Perhaps that is why he does so well in school in all areas.)
He has such a strong mind, 
and I hardly ever give him attention for it
because I am so focused on his weaknesses.
This last week I have been keeping his mind as busy as possible
to keep peace in our home.
Here are a few pictures:

Here is Hunter absorbed in reading.
 Here is Hunter doing Sudoku puzzles.

1 comment:

jolene said...

Hunter - Your gramdma loves to be busy too! I carry a Sudoku Book in my car in and my purse. Every minute counts!