Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Friday, August 14, 2009

Yellow Stone

Times like these when cousins become friends!

The Waterfalls were awesome!


Hot water spots.

Old Faithful

1 comment:

Haley and Mitch said...

So true - I think the trips we went on with Joe & LaVon & LuAnn's kids were when we really bonded. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. When I'm with them I guess I don't see it as much, but they are growing up FAST! It's hard to believe Ben will ever be bigger than he is!