Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Friday, August 14, 2009

Anderson Family Reunion

These girls went nuts over Holland. Someone was always taking care of her for me. The first night, she had 5 girls giving her a bath!

The Andersons had a great reunion this summer. We started at our home, then went to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. Then we ended up spending a lot of time at Mike's the next week. The only way I know how to feed is bread, so I spent a lot of time baking before I was hosting.

2 comments:

Haley and Mitch said...

17 loaves of bread, Mollie!? You are amazing! I am lucky to get one loaf to work out. They look awesome! That is one thing I think Mitch really wishes I would do more - make homemade bread! And I love that photo of Holland! She is so adorable! No wonder everyone goes goo goo when they see her.

Melanie said...

That bread looks delicious! Holy smokes, you guys have had a busy summer. I'm impressed you found time to blog about it.
I'm coming to Utah for the whole month of September so hopefully I'll get a chance to see you.