Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Friday, August 14, 2009

Aunts

This is at Sophie's baby shower. My girls love their aunt Sophie. I'm sure they will adore and love her baby girl just as she has loved them!


Aunt Sophie and Robyn have great talents for decorating Holland.


Aunt Haley prepared an awesome FHE lesson at snowbird about fighting in God's army. She even had an army lady come paint their faces and Haley played Spirit says - like Simon says. (Andrew played the role of Satan says)

Aunt Kimala and Aunt Lizzie really help me out with Hunter by giving him one-on-one time and love that he really needs.

3 comments:

Lindasue said...

Glad you updated! Looks like you have had a great summer!

Haley and Mitch said...

I must agree - aunts are pretty great. :) Especially those who take their crying nephews during church and change their dirty diapers. I'm glad I got to spend the whole week at Snowbird with your family. It makes me want to be a better mom every time I'm with you and your kids. I hope mine can turn out as well behaved and fun as yours.

Lachele said...

Wow!
Mollie, I came across your blog from someone elses.... and I can't believe you have FIVE kids already. I remember when Sadie was born and now there are 5! Things seem to be going well with you guys!

I miss you guys so much!