Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Friday, March 29, 2013

Pulling My Hair Out

This kid is definitely one that I could say 
"Makes me pull my hair out...."
But, he's the one pulling his hair out, not me.
He has this weird habit lately and can't seem to control  himself.
He is constantly grabbing a hair and yanking it out.
This picture shows his little bald spot he has made.
I tried cutting his hair really short yesterday to hide it a bit.
See- he is a little OCD!
He is also obsessed with pulling out his teeth!
They are coming out way faster than normal.
(I think he forces them loose!)

2 comments:

Haley and Mitch said...

Mollie! That is so interesting that he does that. Does that really mean he is autistic?

Mindy said...

Molly, this is your cousin Mindy. Yes, I am a blog stocker and love keeping up with you and your beautiful family on your blog. I wanted to share some information that I have recently learned about Trichotillomania (hair-pulling disorder). I have a very dear friend whose son has this disorder, you might want to do some research and see if this can help. It is very real and more common than you think. He actually had to have treatment before the church would accept his mission papers. It is more closely related to OCD than autism. I've learned it is very treatable especially if you can catch it early. Hope this helps.