Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Friday, May 25, 2012

Potty Words

Hunter has had quite a potty mouth lately.
We've tried several consequences to try to change him.
1- Cleaning a toilet for every potty word 
(we even had to use neighbor's toilets on days 
where he had done all of ours too many times that day)
2- Drinking vinegar (1/2 t. per word)
3- Memorizing Primary Songs
I had a great idea that he needed to expand his vocabulary.
Every day to earn his snack, he memorizes a primary song and sings it to me.

So, this morning while he was doing his regular housework- cleaning toilets-
I noticed him singing the articles of faith and I had to capture it!

2 comments:

Haley and Mitch said...

Mollie, you are amazing! I love that Hunter. If you ever want to send him to Chicago to hang out with Ben again, we would love to take him! He was a delight to have and I give you full credit for that. Plus, Ben could use a good example on how to keep the toilet clean :) You put my mothering skills to absolute shame. Way to go!

Unknown said...

Today is my day to clean the bathroom. Perhaps I will try to sing while I clean the toilet. Might make the job a little more fun.

Hunter can come by our place tomorrow. Maybe he can give me some tips on cleaning. Seems like he has had a lot of experience in this area. :)