Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Couch

Donny re-finished this green couch a couple of months ago.
It has a sentimental value to me-
It's the couch my parents had when they raised me and my eight siblings.
It's fun to have it in our basement and load it with my children.
We have family scripture study on it every morning (at 5:30am)
and family movie night every friday evening.

No comments: