Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Monday, January 4, 2010

I am a child of God

Our family night lesson was on how we are part of two families.
Our bodies are born into an earthly family and
Our spirits are part of a heavenly family.
Can you name the baby born into our family?

2 comments:

Haley and Mitch said...

I am assuming these are all your children, so I will name them
From Bottom Left: Sadie, Myriam
Middle Left: Hunter, Packer
Top: Holland

Am I Right?

Brook Ann ( the Great ) said...

mollie I guessed the same as haley, sadie at the bottom, and holland at the top. Also, how do you knit those hats? I want to learn.