Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Monday, January 4, 2010

Grandpas

I wanted to give Jake a meaningful present for Christmas,
so my mom collected some pictures for me.
I worked on this collage today and I think it turned out
better than the individual pictures I printed out and gave him.

2 comments:

Haley and Mitch said...

Awesome collage - I love the one where they are all holding cameras.

Megan said...

It's fun to check out your blog. Molly I just made your wheat bread recipe and it turned out great. I love wheat. I am going to try the cinnamon rolls tomorrow. THanks for the bread blog.