Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Family Pictures

Today is Benson's 3rd Birthday!
My baby isn't a baby anymore. 
He is going to be a sunbeam in 2 weeks!
I adore him so much- he has become my right hand man 
during the day when my bigger kids are at school.


I am so grateful Heavenly Father has sent these children to Donny and I to raise.
They are such valiant spirits.
This Christmas I have been disciplining myself to tack a really hard piano solo-
"Peace on Earth"- and practicing the hard parts has been time consuming, 
but so rewarding because they sound so magnificent when played right.
I also develop so much skill when I am working on those hard parts.
I realized that my harder children are developing my skills and will be 
so rewarding when they are refined.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Great family pictures! Good luck on your piano solo!