Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Monday, July 2, 2012

INDEXING

Today Sadie, Myriam, and I joined the big 1940 indexing challenge.
We did 5 batches altogether. 
The church more than doubled it's 5 million names.
My mom got us started a few months ago and it has been fun to join the project.
Since then, we have been diligently indexing a little bit every day=
"By small and simple means shall great things be brought to pass."

My favorite part of it is how excited they are to be able to go the temple
in just a few years and be a part of the work of salvation,

3 comments:

Sophie Weber said...

Sadie and Myriam are such good examples to me. I love your kids Mollie.

Haley and Mitch said...

Such amazing girls!!

Unknown said...

that is so awesome of you guys. My mother in law is doing that too! I need you to tell me how donny refinished your couches because I have one that needs to be done!