Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Sunday, February 28, 2010

BUDDING TALENTS

Donny is developing his talent and 
his inlaws' talents.  
His mother-in-law created the book cover,
His brother in-law created his website,
and his other brother-in-law created his trailer.


Holland is already playing the piano- 
14 months old- a Mozart in the making.


Sadie's excelling in token economy.
She helps mom cook the main dish
for every meal.

3 comments:

Haley and Mitch said...

Great talents! I'm impressed, Sadie! And I can't work for Donny's book to come out. Keep it up HOlland!

Lachele said...

That's AWESOME! I am soo excited for Donny. Your kids are too dang cute! I miss you guys. I'll be in Utah at the end of March/beginning of April. I'd love to get together with you guys. lachelewickens10@hotmail.com

xoxo

Melissa said...

Hi Molly, I've been following your blog and your cute family for awhile now. Is Donny having his book published? I would love to get my hands on a copy. I'm glad things are going well for your family!
Melissa Yeates