Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

My kids found me exercising this morning without green on and pinched me!
They were so excited for St. Patrick's Day, so they woke up early.
We made green belgium waffles for breakfast, and green ramon noodles for lunch.

Yummy Waffle Recipe: 2c. water, 2c. flour, 1/2 T. yeast, 1 T. sugar, 1/4 c. powdered milk, 1/2 t. salt, 1/4 c. oil, 2 eggs (beat egg whites)

3 comments:

Lindasue said...

Very fun! You are an ambitious mom.

Haley and Mitch said...

Mollie - you are such a cute mom. I was going to make green pancakes this morning and got up before Mitch left for school to do it and I realized I didn't have any food coloring! Green Raman Noodles is a way fun idea. Ben wouldn't appreciate a Green Breakfast - he only wants one thing these days. It will be fun when he wakes up excited for anything besides nursing! And I hope by then I'm half the mom you are!

Andrew said...

Those green ramen noodles look...great!