Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

FAMOUS PACKER


Packer is on the front page of the January "Friend Magazine"- (www.lds.org)
Grandma is so excited that he is a star- she tells everyone.
She even took him to the distribution center and had him pose by the magazines
and took a picture pretending he was signing autographs.

2 comments:

superherotrainer said...

That is awesome! So how did you all manage that one?

Jon and Melissa said...

I knew it! I found your blog via other neighbors, and I have been wondering about this. As soon as I saw this issue I was like, that HAS to be the Anderson's kid. I can't believe I am right. How exciting. It was fun to get caught up on your little family-not so little any more. You baby is adorable-that hair! Hope you guys are doing well.