Family Mission Statement

"The Mission of the Anderson Family is to become and do all things necessary to be exalted as a family. To prepare for heaven, we will create a 'heaven on earth' by maintaining: A home where the spirit dwells, a home of LOVE, a home of FAITH, a home of ORDER, a home of LEARNING, a home of HEALTH, a home of WORK, and a home of PLAY-- where we are united in our obedience to God and enjoy true happiness."

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HAIR CUTS


Last night I trimmed the girls' hair.
They got this sudden urge to chop it.
Dad tried to talk them out of it-
they have been growing it out for years.
Mom is secretly happy because
it means less snarls!

4 comments:

Steve and Jolene said...

Way, way, cute! Grandpa loves it!

The Schofields said...

You're girls are adorable! Now you get sot add one more to the group! Hope you're feeling well. Hang in there, almost done! We miss seeing you guys. Maybe over the holidays we can get together. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Carwin Candids said...

Mollie your kids are so cute! I am impressed with the hair cuts, I am comfortable with the boys hair, I guess someday I will have to learn to cut girls hair too! So when are you due! That is exciting!

Megan said...

MOLLY!
It's Megan Whitesides. I can't believe how much Sadie looks like you. They are so cute. You are on tne countdown for sure with your baby. How is it going? I would like to invite you to our blog can I get your email address? Email me whitesider@gmail.com